Fresh Start - blank slate

Hi!

I am planning on embarking my pilot journey within the next 2-3 months. I am looking at attending the ATP school in Everett, WA. I have done a few test flights with my uncle and plan to pursue the pilot program, although I would say I have close to 0 real knowledge on everything you need to know about planes and how to properly operate them. I plan to start learning at school when I start!

Is there someone I can call to discuss the steps leading up to starting my career? I have created the form to do my medical exam, I just wanted to get in touch with someone from ATP to really lay out what is required, the steps to take, and if there is any additional information/requirements I should be aware of.

Best,

Kalel

Kalel,

Welcome to the forum. Check out the link below. It details all the steps to take to get a class date reserved. You’ll also find the phone number for the admissions department at ATP. They can answer any questions you have. Of course, we are here as well to help in any way we can.

Don’t worry about not having a prior aviation knowledge. The program will guide you through everything you need to know and do to be successful. Once you get a class date, you can focus on knocking out a few written exams just to get a leg up.

Hannah

Kalel,

Check out these articles from the FAQ section:

Tory

Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for the quick response and linking the forum. Looking forward to starting my career.

Best,
Kalel

1 Like

Hi Tory,

Thank you so much for the quick response and the link to the important articles to help with my concerns.

Best,

Kalel

You are very welcome, Kalel. We are excited for you to start this journey. The weather this week in the PNW is perfect for an intro flight if you’re ready to take that step.

Tory