Questions before I commit

And if you have time and can knock out those writtens, it’ll be a major help that way you’ll only have flying and checkride prep to worry about!!

18-21 are the best years of your life to spend in college on 4 year degree. You will never get that chance again in life. It’s not same as taking online courses or going to school with old folks later in life. You will regret later for missing out on all the fun :slight_smile:

I’m 19 and lived at home while going to a local community college and had friends at college campuses all over the place, so I got plenty of the “college experiences”. Any regret that I had in not going to a 4 year school vanishes when my friends talk about their student loans in the 25-30k + range after 2 years while I’m sitting on few thousand! :joy::joy::joy:

@tavi_us , Thanks! I’ve been working on the intro to instrument modules over the past couple of weeks, and I’m about to start working on the Instrument written. Thanks for the advice, maybe I can make some headway on it!

@vks01 I appreciate your input and I realize that there are certain seasons in life that change and wont be there all the time. I can easily see what you’re saying, I’ve taken both online and traditional college classes and there is definitely a lot of good things with traditional classes. However, I’m willing to sacrifice a few years of “fun” now, seeing as how it will enable me to have much more flexibility and better time positioning for these next 10 years or so of my life.

@Tucker I’ve seen the same stuff you"re talking about! I still have plenty of friends, both highschool and college, that I hang out with and to me the cost difference is well worth it. The most expensive the online degree program I’m looking at could be is like 15k (Hopefully it would be cheaper depending on what credits will transfer). Are you still going to wait a few years to start at ATP?

I just graduated with my two year and start at ATP Tampa July 10th. I plan on finishing up my four year online while at a regional!

Noah look into ATLM.edu for online degree it’s Atlanta metropolitan college you can do all the courses online besides the lab work and it’s like 260 or so per class online per semester and it’s in the university system of GA college so you qualify for grants and income based federal loans, I researched a lot and settled at ATLM since they also take CLEP credits so if you wanna just skip the class and pay $150 for the test only to get the required credit hours for college degree

Hey thanks man! I will definitely look into that, it sounds like a pretty good program.
Where are you at on your instrument training right now?

Just started about a week ago, holding, tracking approaches and stuff and checking boxes as needed lol