Atp or blue line

do you pilots prefer atp or blue line aviation if so whats the main diffrences

Brandon,

If you look up at the upper left-hand corner you will see ATP’s logo. It’s no secret that we all prefer ATP. All the mentors here did our own research and decided that ATP was the best option. I encourage you to do a little bit of your own research, just as we did, and I’m certain you will be able to answer your own question about differences.

Just a couple of notable statistics about ATP I think are worth mentioning:

• 59 training centers across the US
  • 435 graduates just in the last 18 months (20,000 since 1984)
  • Here is a screenshot of all of ATP’s airline partnerships

Tory

1 Like

Brandon,
We all chose ATP and are here mentoring future pilots on the most efficient path to their goals… ATP is that path. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t. If you want to be a professional airline pilot, go to the place that has trained and successfully placed more airline pilots than any other school. There will be slight differences in the programs and costs, but the advantages and the connections you get from being a part of ATP will benefit you career-long. Don’t sacrifice that for a few dollars here or there.

-Hannah

This exact question was asked a couple months ago. Here were the reply’s then.

Chris F

Brandon,

While I’m not familiar with Blue Line the thing that stands out to me most is that ATP has been training pilots for the airlines (over 35yrs) and that’s longer (based on their pictures) than the owners of Blue Line have been alive. As Tory said ATP has had more pilots go to the airlines in the last year than Blue Line has had students.

Listen if you go through their website it’s clear that Blue Line (like many flight schools these days) has modeled their program after ATPs. The reason for that is clear, because the ATP program works. While imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, flight training is expensive. If it was my money to invest (and it was) I’d spend it at a school with a proven track record of success. Again ATP has been training pilots for the airlines for almost 4 decades and has sent thousands of pilots to the airlines. It’s hard to argue with that level of success.

Adam

Brandon,

ATP wouldn’t be in business and ever-so growing if it wasn’t successful or pilots didn’t believed it was the true method. Tory pinpointed everything from statistics to facts, can’t argue with that.

I chose ATP because of the family and networking opportunities as well as the locations and planes. ATP has the most up-to-date technology and airplanes on the market.

Brady

1 Like

I would also consider that Blue Line is newer than ATP and still improving! Rapidly at that! Do your own research as most of these pilots will want to promote ATP as it is the more commercial side while Blue Line is more on the entrepreneur side of growth!

Gretchen,

And what proof or evidence do you have that Blue Line is “improving”? New doesn’t necessarily mean better. Was the 737 Max a better airplane than the 737-900? Perhaps it will be but it sure wasn’t to start out with.

New is nice and sometimes exciting but that’s not what most people are looking for when it comes to flight training. They want results and a path to achieve their goals. Entrepreneur literally translates to someone who takes risks. Definitely not what I’d be looking for in a fight school.

Adam

Gretchen,

Call me crazy, but if I were going to spend $84k on flight training, I would want it to be with a proven company, not somebody that is “still improving”.

Chris