Credibility of Negative Reviews?

Heya Savannah,

When you enroll with ATP they give you instant access to tons of material, King’s School and Sheppard Air. They’ll give you a whole package of goodies, a box that weighs like 28 pounds! (Linking a previous thread which includes a picture! Dreams Do Come True (Thread)). If you don’t have your private pilot I know the mentors have published books they like to recommend reading, but Tory once said he read two chapters and gave up because he had no context, which I totally understand, hands on is the best way to learn for some people.

I enrolled into the program with my private pilot certificate already being I did it at my local airport while graduating college and working full-time at my current employer (whom I am leaving in June to attend ATP). So during this time I’ve been studying since November for my writtens. My IRA took roughly two months and that is only because I wanted to watch the King’s School Ground videos prior to even attempting the Sheppard Air test prep so I had an understanding…it worked for me, it may not for someone else. The other writtens fall suit just one after another and there are tons of tips on when to take certain ones. Like the IRA and FII fall together with the similar test bank, PAR and CAX I think were the two similar, and the FIA and FOI I believe if I don’t have to go back and cross-check have the similar test banks! Currently I have left to take the FIA and FOI.

Best,
Brady

1 Like