Flex Track success stories?

Hello again! I was wondering if there are any success stories out there from students who’ve enrolled in the Flex Track program, and succefully completed it while also juggling work or school. Thanks!

Adam,
The Flex track program is fairly new. It’s only been available for a little over a year. However it’s popular. As @Addison with our Admin team has said, right now Flex track classes are booked up until mid to late Spring 2022!
-Hannah

2 Likes

Hi Adam,

I’m currently in the Flex Track program at Denver (BJC). I’m quite close to finishing up the private phase and so far I highly recommend it. I’m currently a full time student at the Colorado School of Mines studying Geotechnical Engineering. I’ve always wanted to become an airline pilot so the flex track program fit my needs. My university has a huge workload compared to other universities so I was a bit worried about being able to manage my time properly. However, so far it has been fine. I’m making good progress on both fronts but you do need to understand that most of your free time will be consumed by either ATP or your university/work. I’m definitely enjoying it but be prepared to have little to no free time!

Best,
George

1 Like

George,

Thank you for adding your insights into the program, I am glad you are doing well.

Chris

Thank you George for your response! I’m glad to hear you’re doing well and that you’re able to manage your time adequately thus far. Please keep us updated with your progress and best of luck to you!

Adam