Tours?

Does ATP do facility tours? I’m interested in the program but there’s no way for me to make a guaranteed decision without seeing it first. What do you recommend?

Thanks

Call admissions. There are set days and times we do tours. If you walk in, we may all be busy and unable to accomadate a tour, but if you schedual with them, we will make sure some one is there to show you around and answer all of the questions you have.

Trevor,

Call the admissions department and ask them if you can schedule a tour, they should be able to accommodate you.

Chris

Thanks for the response. I actually got off the phone with ATP admissions before I posted the question. The man I talked to said that they don’t do tours, but they do introductory flights. He told me that you must be 18, and schedule two days in advance. Again, thanks for the help.

Before I put down my deposit, I attended an open house in Mesa. Some folks had flown in from far away… including a certain famous person from Hawaii.

If there is another open house, I highly recommend going to it.

I am a potential student as well and was told the same thing. Admissions didn’t say anything about open houses, but I’ll keep an eye out for one. Thank you.

Open houses aren’t too frequent. We had one in Tampa a few months ago after they made major improvements to the training center.

I personally visited two different locations. I’m planning a move cross country, and wanted to check out the differences between the ATP locations (as well as the areas) to help evaluate which would be a better fit. If you’re in the same boat, talk to admissions and see if they can help you out. They’ll only let you go on one intro flight, but I found it very helpful to be able to at least say hi and shake hands with a few folks at the second location, even if I didn’t fly there.

If you’re concerned that you don’t want to spend the money on an intro flight… well, do it anyways for fun! If you don’t like it, then that’s your first clue :wink:

-Tom