What step should I take next?

Hi, I’m 16 year old and I am junior.I want to be a airline pilot. I want to ask after high school in what should I take bachelors degree in? And what will be my next step after that?

1 Like

Umaima,

Any bachelors degree works. There isn’t a certain one you need to take. For me, I’m probably going to get a bachelors in computer engineering. After that you should should be able to apply to ATP.

Dillon

1 Like

Dillon,

Thank you for replying, Can I ask you what you think is the easy bachelors degree to get to become a pilot?

Umaima,

I think the best way to answer that question is to get a bachelors in something you’re interested in. If being an airline pilot doesn’t work, then you want to be happy with your next job.

Dillon

1 Like

Thank you!!!

You’re welcome

1 Like

Umaima,

After your primary education, regardless what studies you partake in while attending college, a degree is a degree. Find something that interests you, something that you could see yourself doing if something in aviation fell through, and fun.

First and foremost, you need to take an introductory lesson or few, to ensure flying is something you could see yourself doing. That is something you could do now, given you have a flight school at an airport nearest to you.

Brady

Thank you!!