Wilmington Students

So you are going to stay at TTN then and knock it out or still switch back to ILG? I have about a 2mo left before I start and just finishing up teh CAX, then FIA, and FOI. Which have you completed before you started?

John,

I haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet. I don’t want to do this drive the entire time (I budgeted for a third to half the driving I’m doing now) and I don’t want to deal with the Presidential TFRs come later in the summer when he vacations in N.J. BUT I also have a report here already in the first few days and may not want to give that up, start over and hope to get the same report at ILG.

As far as the writtens I finished my IRA, FII and CAX all before I started and ran out of time for the FIA and FOI. My suggestion is knock them out as you have the time. It’s nice just cruising through getting my studying done for my next lesson while others are cramming testing stuff and then trying to get to their flight lessons. Talking with the instructors here they say FIA isn’t bad and FOI will be a day or so studying then your good.

Tom

Good Deal! I wish you luck and will keep this thread in mind and will be watching your progress. Visited TTN and man I felt really old…lots of younger adults…which is nice and they are very friendly…