Admissions Flight Done What Next

Hello everyone, just did my admissions flight yesterday in Greenville SC I have to say I loved it. Now what should I do next? I been looking to get, my written exam done but what are the best apps/websites to study? Next question is about the loan. I’m 26 years old married with no kids. How much should I add on for living expenses. Thank you for the help looking forward for this big change in my life

Ryan

1 Like

Ryan,

Securing the financing is next. As far as how much to cover your living expenses (obviously we don’t know what those are), you’ll need enough money to, well, cover your living expenses.

I recommend your call ATP and speak with the finance dept. This is what they do and they can help.

Adam

Yes give ATP call they well help you with all you finance questions. They are working with me now.

Ryan,

Go to the link below and continue through the enrollment step by step. Financing would be the next step. If you have specific questions, feel free to call the finance department and ask for Kirk. I believe you can add up to $2000/month for living expenses to help you through the program. Once you get admitted and schedule a start date, then you can start focus on studying for written exams.

Hannah

Thank you everyone. Going over the finance now

Ryan

Ryan,

Good to hear you’re proceeding with the next step, financing. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help out with.

Brady