Any AirSerbia Pilots Here?

Hi all,

I understand that this is an American forum, but I am highly interested in working for Air Serbia and wanted to see if anyone had any information in regards to what the pay is like for Captain and First Officer. The reason is because I have the right to live and work in both Serbia and the United States. I know many people will incentivize me to stay in the U.S. due to salary, but I would rather live in Serbia since I do get homesick a lot. I heard from one person that they pay up to 10,000 Euros a month, but do not know how true this is since there is no information that I could find on the internet.

Does anybody have any experience or advice about Air Serbia in regards to work culture, salary, benefits, etc?

I must say, this is the first time anybody has asked about Air Serbia on this forum. I doubt you will find those answers here. I would check other airline forums.

Chris

Check Pprune.org. It’s much better suited to info on foreign airlines.

Btw, no one on here no one here will try and “incentivize” you to work here in the US or anywhere else.

Adam

Antoni,

A quick google search for “Air Serbia pilot Salaries” will get you an idea… not all sites seem very reputable. The choice is yours, just make sure to do all your training in the country you wish to work. The ratings conversion process is difficult and costly.

Hannah