Cost of the flying course?

Hi there mentors

My name is aziz and I been flight attendant, cabin supervisor for the last 10 years in the golf area, I have question about enrolling and first payment and total cost of the course, doesn’t the academy offer airline jobs after you get 1500 ? How you get those 1500 hours ?what kind of visa do you offer ?

That’s all, thank you


First and foremost you have to be a US citizen or have permanent resident status to enroll in ATP. There is no visa or sponsorship offered.

If you meet the program prerequisites, you can take an intro flight to begin the enrollment process and apply for financing. After completing the program students become instructors to build the remaining hours. You can also apply to cadet programs for conditional employment upon reaching your hours.


1 Like

Thank your or your replay CPT Hannah