Frank

1). Please can someone tell me what are the basic or serious challenges does a students pilots get when undergoing training and what’s are the possible solutions to get rid of these challenges in the future.

2). Are trainings mostly by air with the aircrafts OR at ground level?

Frank,

I’m sure others will chime in but here’s my take:

1. Students can and do face many challenges that can vary wildly depending on the individual and their situation:
    a) Finances. This is often the greatest obstacle. Flight training isn’t cheap and not everyone has the resources or the credit to get loans.
    b) Time. Successful flight training depends on consistency. There’s a reason the military and the airlines train daily, because it works. This means not working and dedicating yourself 100% to a program. Many try and train part-time but few are successful. Problem is many have responsibilities that won’t show this.
    c) Fear and/or discomfort. Everyone loves the idea of being a pilot and when you’re sitting in the back of a Boeing it’s nice and comfy. Sitting at the controls is a small training airplane is a completely different experience. Some love it, others are terrified or get airsick. This is obviously a problem.
    d) Intelligence/Coordination/Calm. While flying is not rocket science, brain surgery or bomb diffusing, it does require a certain level of intelligence, coordination and cool headedness. Being weak in any of this areas can be a problem.

2. You’ll be training in airplanes, simulators and classroom. There’s also a great amount of self-study required.

If you’re not sure if this is something you can or want to do, the first step should be to take an intro flight or a few lessons. Honestly it boggles my mind how anyone can consider a career in aviation without ever actually going up. It’s like watching a ball game on tv and deciding you’re going to play professional ball.

Adam

Positive response!!!. Is was of great help. Thank you!! Will definitely like to hear from other pilots mentors.Hear their own sides as well, views and other possible solutions to these challenges which can also help other pilots students to stand firm on their grounds and beliefs.

There is really no, “standing firm in your grounds or believes” in aviation. There is a right way to do things and many wrong ways that are dangerous and can kill people. You either do it the correct way, or you do not.