High School Project

Hello i am a 17 year old high school student that wants to become a pilot. We have a project in one of my current class to shadow someone in our future field. I don’t know to do this for pilots . I don’t personally know a pilot but i need to shadow one for a day and ask a few questions . Could anyone recommend someone for me to talk to accomplish this in the dfw area. I have reached out to a few people but i have gotten rejected and my deadline is coming this month.

1 Like

Bryan,

Due to security concerns, you will not be able to shadow a pilot. Honestly, I would suggest choosing a different profession for the project.

Chris

1 Like

I can’t chose another profession i have dedicated a lot of time and effort . The project is halfway done and i am not allowed to. Do you think i could go to training school for a day?.Or just talk to A flight instructor ?

Bryan,

Perhaps if you visit your local flight school you could have a chat. In the future you probably could’ve arranged a visit to an airline training center or Corp office but that would take time to coordinate.

Adam

1 Like