How many graduate from each class. How are the classes taught

Whats the graduation rate and is it hands on,visual, or just classes and PowerPoints . What are the hours for class time. Anything helps. Changing my job and scared of failing.

Angelica,

The graduation rate is between 80-90%, depending on if the student enters with a private pilot license or not.

Instruction is a mix of hands on learning, classroom, computer modules and of course self study.

Students need to be available Monday through Friday during normal business hours, plus some nights and weekends.

Check out the FAQ section, there is a lot of good information there.

Chris

I can maybe chime in a bit. I’m currently in the instrument phase of the program with my checkride on the 30th (Studying hard of course.)

I started at ATP at 0 time and while I think it really depends on the instructor, ATP is a self study program. My instructor does spend time with me during sims and in flight on ground and knowlege. That being said, I would not go in expecting this and would expect to spend a large amount of time studying. Also, this could be location specific, but probably once a week students gather in the conference room and just have a group ground with only students where we just discuss general topics.

As far as Classes, there aren’t really many “Classes” in the traditional sense. If you’re scared of falling behind on the studying/general knowledge then I can whole heartedly recommend finishing all the writtens before your start date. While they are more of rote memorization when it comes to the Sheppard Air tests (All of them except the PAR) ATP provides King Schools for both the PAR and the IRA which will teach you a TON of information.

Hope it helps!