How to find which airlines have bases or hubs at certain airport

Hello,

I am passionately doing research about becoming an airline pilot and I have to say, forums on this website have been very informative for me.

What is the best way to find which regional airlines (majors are easier to find) have hubs at a certain airport? Do I search by airlines or is there a place to look for that information at airport websites?

I live near GSP (Greenville, SC) and a little over an hour from CLT (Charlotte, SC). I purchased a house and would like to make the move closer to CLT later on…as I do not want to commute.

Thank you,
Ruslan

https://pilotjobs.atpflightschool.com/airline-domiciles/

Adam

1 Like

Thank you Adam!

How accurate is that? Considering it says there is only one regional with a hub/ domicile in Florida? That doesn’t sound right does it?

Keaton,

I believe it is accurate. I am not aware of any regional bases in Florida other than Envoy at MIA.

Chris

Keaton,

I’m with Chris and believe it’s correct. If you think about it the Regionals support Majors and often share bases for that purpose. AA is the only Major with a FL base that ALSO has Regional support.

Adam

That does make sense, thank you both! Do y’all know if it’s senior? Although things change all the time.

Keaton,

I couldn’t say for certain BUT since FL is a large state with a large amount of pilots and as you point out only one Regional base I’m thinking yes.

Adam

Thank you.