Real Answers from Real Pilots

I am a foreign student, can I train and work for ATP?

No. ATP no longer provides a training program for international students. Furthermore, foreign-based students are not eligible for a work visa to be a flight instructor in the US. To be paid to fly an airplane in the United States you must be either a US citizen or US permanent resident.