Is it possible to get a job as an international student in USA?

Hello!
My name is Shah Ittashaf Ahmed. I am an international student with an F1 visa. If I get a CFI in the future, will I get a job that can be sponsored by a work permit visa from ATP or any other institution? Before I make an investment in becoming a pilot, I should know if I can get a job in the US or not.

Shah,

In order to work as a pilot in the US you must have either Permanent Resident status or be a citizen. There are some flight schools that train foreign students and have the ability to hire with a work visa but they usually hire their grads and ATP is not one of them.

Adam

Thanks Adam, for your reply. If I complete my CPL and CFI from ATP, how will I be able to repay my student loan? I saw that an international student can get financing to study at ATP but needs a cosigner. After the completion of my course, if I don’t get a job, how will I be able to repay my debt? Please explain it to me so that I can make the right decision.

ATP does not accept foreign students. To train with ATP you must be a US citizen or have permanent resident status.

Adam

Shah,

Do you meet the above requirements for ATP?

But to further your question, once you start earning money flying, you pay on the loan based on the terms and agreement set forth between you and the lender.

Brady