I finished the first 3 writtens in 4 weeks and so can you

Hi Logan, congratulations!! I have a question, so I am starting from day one, but I don’t have an ipad and I am unsure what sheppards air ira test prep you used. Where could I find it? Also, was sportys worth it? I want to feel prepared and pass everything, but I also want to try and save money if I can. What steps should I take first?

Andrea,

For the IRA and beyond, you will utilize Sheppard Air’s Flight Test X20 app.

If you’re referring to using the Sporty’s app for studying the PAR, they have moved the Private Pilot test prep deep within their application. Hannah above mentioned she liked the ASA Prep, check it out, $9.99 for the software.

Brady

I think this is what you might be looking for I just open the app still works.

Sportys study buddy

Great find, they must have brought back the app on the App Store!

Brady

1 Like

Adam,

I don’t know if it’s taboo to ask but does Shepard Air cost money to use?

Shaw

Yes, but its not that expensive for the value you receive! Highly recommend it for writtens!

1 Like

Shaw,

It used to be about $60 with the ATP student discount! Make sure you tell them when you call so they can apply that. It’s worth every penny… if you be allow the protocol you will test well.

Hannah

2 Likes

Shaw,

I’m trying to figure out why it would be taboo to ask?

Adam

Adam,

I have no clue what’s ok to ask and what’s not ok ask. In the military asking about the cost of some things is frowned upon. Which I find to be odd but only going off the experience I know

Shaw

Shaw,

While I appreciate your concern about asking questions, lets be clear here, the whole point of this forum is for you to be able to ask any question you can think of and get a straight, no BS, answer from current airline pilots and ATP students and instructors. Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

Chris

2 Likes

Shaw,

Sheppard Air provides all their prices right on the website under their Test Prep Study Course webpage:

Brady

1 Like