iPad Training Question

If you start from zero time will ATP teach you how to read the paper charts or will everything be on the iPad?

Thanks,
Ray

Ray,

My understanding is that everything is on the iPad now, but the paper charts and the iPad charts are almost identical to each other, you will not have any trouble moving between the two.

Chris

Raymond,

The charts are the same both on paper and in the iPad. You will be using the iPad primarily, but it is good to have a copy of the paper charts as backup. Also, the paper publications have legends and other important information that are easier to access than the digital version.

Yarden

1 Like

Awesome! I am looking to start with ATP in January of the new year. I will be starting from ground zero :smile:. I just graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice in August. I have always wanted to fly and I think ATP provides an excellent opportunity for helping me achieve my dream.

Congratulations on the degree, that will be a huge help to you when you apply to the airlines. What location are you going to attend?

I plan on attending the Lawrenceville (KLZU) location outside of Atlanta because I can move in with the parents and save some money…however nothing is set in stone yet.

As much money as you can save the better. It sounds like you have a pretty good plan, stuck with it and let us know when you formalize your class date!

Will do! I appreciate the answers to the questions…I am pretty sure I will have many more questions before January.