July 2024 Schedule

Hello all! Here is my schedule from July. My pattern started with training for PT. The 30th wasn’t technically a day off but I counted it as such since I didn’t require the DH back to CVG.

16 days off.

1. LAS-CVG
  2. Gateway (CVG-DFW)
  3. off
  4. off
  5. off
  6. off
  7. off
  8. off
  9. off
  10. off
  11. off
  12. off
  13. off
  14. off
  15. off
  16. off
  17. off
  18. DH (DFW-MIA)
  19. training
  20. training, then DH (MIA-BWI)
  21. layover
  22. BWI-PDX
  23. layover
  24. PDX-RIV-BNA
  25. layover
  26. DH (BNA-BWI), rest, then BWI-PDX
  27. layover
  28. PDX-RIV-BNA
  29. BNA-AFW
  30. end of pattern at home

Kyle,

A nice stretch off, hopefully you got to enjoy your time off.

Brady

Hi Brady,

I usually do, but man does the time usually go by too dang quick!

1 Like

You’re not kidding with that statement!

Brady

1 Like

Hey Kyle,

Did they give you a timeline yet for the transition? All the 76 guys after my class got to rebid to either the 74/Triple fleets and as far as I know everyone got their wish.

Alex

Hey Alex,

No, unfortunately all us 73 guys are locked on the 73 until company says so, per the LOA. The 73s will start going away in March next year, so I’m assuming transitions will start around then. I did, however, get assigned what I bid for which was the triple. I’m pretty excited to start this new adventure next year.

1 Like

Congrats on getting the triple. I might migrate in that direction once my seat lock is up.

I’m finally on the schedule for oe on the 74z, it’s been over 2 months since I finished up in Miami. Hopefully I still have enough time to consolidate, fingers crossed.

Holy crap, two months! Well congrats on the 74! I had an instructor tell me they sat in the seat on the triple for as long as they could to rack up as many hours as possible. If you can’t get it done in one month, you can just get an extension and you will likely finish it up in the second month. The 74 has pretty high hours a month, so I think you’ll be fine.