Piedmont July 2024 Schedule

July was a decent month for having my first ever bid of vacation. I got my 3rd pick line and was able to move some trips around to acquire a better month. I was able to trade a trip at the end of the month for more block and pay; however, during my attendance at Oshkosh, I noticed I was displaced halfway through (thankfully, pay protected). I’ll be posting a recap of my journey at the 2024 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh in the coming days; for now, enjoy my picture of me on AirlinePilot.Life while traveling home from Oshkosh at the bottom of thread. :slight_smile:

Totals: 35 hours block time, 93 hours credited time, 22 days off (includes VAC, OWP, DIS)

1 - OFF
2 - OFF
3 - OWP
4 - OWP
5 - OWP
6 - OWP
7 - MDT-PHL-YYZ-PHL-MDT
8 - OFF
9 - OFF
10 - OFF
11 - MDT-PHL-SBY-PHL-YYZ
12 - YYZ-PHL-MSN
13 - MSN-ORD-MDT
14 - OFF
15 - MDT-PHL-ALB
16 - ALB-ORD-CLE-ORD-RIC
17 - RIC-ORD-MDT
18 - VAC
19 - VAC
20 - VAC
21 - VAC
22 - OFF
23 - OFF
24 - VAC
25 - OFF
26 - OFF
27 - OFF
28 - MDT-PHL(DH/)CLT-CHO
29 - CHO-CLT-CAE-CLT(DH/)MDT
30 - DIS
31 - DIS

DH/* - Deadhead
DIS - Displaced
OWP - Off With Pay

Name that airplane! :point_up:t2:

• CRJ700
  • CRJ900
  • ERJ145
  • ERJ175
0 voters
1 Like

Brady,

Sounds like a fun month! I hope you enjoyed your ride home on the best regional jet :saluting_face:

Roscoe

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nice schedule and no clue? I don’t think it’s the 145 but it’s been a LONG time!

Adam

A looonnggg time? I thought it was just yesterday for you…

Brady

Somewhat new to all of this so just been doing my initial research. Is it normal to have that many days off? I know a lot of it depends on seniority and what you pick and if you pick up anything extra. But lets just say your a fresh regional FO?

Justin,

As a brand-new line pilot at any airline, you are going to typically see a minimum of 12 days off. Any minimum guaranteed time off or pay would be listed in the pilot contract. I recommend looking at my 2023 schedules where you can see as a brand-new FO, I had the minimum days off:

Brady

Justin,

Brady isn’t that new, he had vacation and he’s a slacker so no you will not have that many days off as a new FO.

Adam

1 Like

:rofl:

Lol