My experience so far at ATP

I joined ATP with credit private on the fast track program. I have my instrument checkride coming up in about a week and so far I have to say my experience up until this point and been nothing short of amazing. I can’t speak for all locations but MMU has such a high quality of instructors and the students are really great too.

The quality of the learning really surprised me, I’ve been able to learn so much in such an efficient manor with such a good level of understanding of the concepts, and flow of aviation. I really like how ATP has everything lined up and makes it easy to just to get everything done step by step.

There’s definitely a ton of time and studying that needs to be done to keep up but it was exactly what I was expecting and so far I find that ATP is giving us the tools to really succeed.

I know I still have a lot to go but so far I’ve really been enjoying my aviation journey and I am glad I took the leap to join this program.

5 Likes

Steven,

Thank you for the positive report and so glad it’s going well for you. It really is amazing how fast you can progress with consistent full-time training. Most don’t understand (or believe) until they experience it for themselves.

Keep up the great work and the reports, when you have the time!

Adam

1 Like

Steven,

I am so glad that you are doing well and enjoying the program. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, that is invaluable insight for future students. Let us know how the Instrument checkride goes.

Chris

1 Like

Steven,

Super hyped to hear how you are enjoying ATP’s program, it seems just 2 years ago I was in your position when I came in Credit Private. I have enjoyed my time working with both Garrett and Grace over the last few months from an hour south, they’re a great team and have fun conversations with both. You are lucky to have them at MMU!

Best of luck in your Instrument checkride, remember to aviate, navigate and communicate. I found the Instrument one to be a fun ride because of the challenge it brought. Please let us know how the checkride goes!

Brady

1 Like

Excellent update, Steven! I am glad that you are having such a positive experience, as expected.

I know you won’t need it, but good luck to you on your instrument checkride!

Tory

1 Like

Brady, might there be a way I can DM or email you?

Steven,

We prefer to keep all communications public on the forum so that our answers can be helpful to anybody that might see them.

Chris