Piedmont April 2024 Schedule

I had originally been awarded a 76 hour block line, but during our 48 HR bid period, I was able to swap and pick up an extra 7 hours. However, that got paired with a Line Check Airmen and I got 6 days of displacement. Thankfully, I was able to pick up a 2 day pairing that started on my second day of displacement! I worked crew scheduling to pick up more flying during a second displacement through the middle of the month. Overall, April was a really packed month of flying.

A highlight of this month was during my 25th week trip flying out of Boston to Syracuse, there was a VIP movement in progress. We held outside of the Syracuse airport about 20 miles on the approach course for Air Force 1 to complete their “mission.” Everyone else on the ground was stopped; however, we were the first aircraft in the vicinity that was forced to hold. It was pretty cool to be the first aircraft allowed to have movement on the ground after their “mission” was complete. As we were taxiing to the terminal we had a great view of the VC-25A parked on the military ramp.

Totals: 82.4 hours block time, 95 hours credited time, 11 days off

1 - GSO-CLT-MDT-PHL-MDT
2 - OFF
3 - OFF
4 - MDT-PHL-RIC-PHL-ROC
5 - ROC-BOS-MDT
6 - OFF
7 - MDT-PHL-ALB
8 - ALB-ORD-MDT
9 - OFF
10 - OFF
11 - MDT-BOS-ROC-BOS-SYR