Piedmont August 2024 Schedule

August turned out to be a decent month overall from block hours to credit hours. I was fortunate to get displaced near the end of the month. I took a few extensions safely throughout the month which allowed us to get passengers to their final destinations without troubles. One new destination for me was CVG, there is also a Crew Outfitters store, and I found myself spending some money on swag during a turn, when we had some time. :sweat_smile:

Totals: 59.6 hours block time, 95.4 hours credited time, 19 days off (counts DIS, DNP)

New Destination(s): CVG (Cincinnati)

1 - OFF
2 - OFF
3 - OFF
4 - MDT-PHL-RIC-PHL-SCE
5 - SCE-PHL-MSN
6 - MSN(DH/)ORD-GRR-ORD-MDT
7 - OFF
8 - OFF
9 - MDT-BOS-ROC
10 - ROC-PHL-MDT-ORD
11 - ORD-CVG-ORD-MDT
12 - OFF
13 - OFF
14 - OFF
15 - MDT-PHL-RIC-PHL-BUF
16 - BUF-PHL-MDT-ORD-FWA
17 - FWA-ORD-FWA-ORD-CVG-ORD
18 - DNP
19 - OFF
20 - OFF
21 - DIS
22 - DIS
23 - DIS
24 - DIS
25 - OFF
26 - OFF
27 - OFF
28 - MDT-ORD-FWA
29 - FWA-ORD-CVG-ORD-ALB
30 - ALB-PHL-YYZ-PHL-MDT
31 - OFF

DH/* - Deadhead
DIS - Displaced
DNP - Dropped No Pay

1 Like

Looks like another good month! I’m interested to hear how you often end up with such high credit time? Seems like you are close to 100 hours each month. Is that just from bidding for high credit trips or do you pick up from open time?

Roscoe

Roscoe,

I recently switched my bidding technique to credit hours versus block since I’m sitting around the 900-hour mark. I also look to try and trade trips in our 48 HR period that give more credit, maybe a leg or two flying, or longer legs. It also helps getting displaced on a 23-hour credit trip and not being assigned flying, which shows the major difference in block versus credit. I took 2 extensions, at 2.5 hours a piece. My credit would have been nearly 6 hours more if I did not DNP on the 18th due to a family emergency I needed to get home for.

Brady

1 Like

Brady,

Interesting. For us it seems like most trips sit between 17-21 hours credit and we typically do 4 4-day trips a month. So even with high credit trips, you’ll do well to break 80 hours without any OT or monthly transition conflicts. I guess it sounds like you guys typically have higher credit trips than us!

Roscoe