Transferring to ATP with training at both part 61 and 141

I am a student pilot and currently have 75 hours and 71 of those hours have been at a part 141 school and all the part 141 requirements were completed while I was attending that school. I was at my end of course . But due to some family health complications we had to move back to Washington. Where I am looking to attend ATP Everett Paine Field. I am now with a new part 61 instructor and we are looking to soon schedule my Private Checkride. Will there be any complications with ATP having trained at both part 141 and 61?

Kevin,

None whatsoever which is the beauty of Part 61. As long as you have your PPL (I’m assuming you want the credit) and the 78hrs (and required cross country) you’ll be fine.

Adam

Kevin,

If you’re looking to attend ATP’s location in Washington, I would recommend taking an Admissions Flight immediately and if approved, schedule an enrollment date ASAP since classes are filling up. ATP does offer an option for those that still need the 78 hours to purchase per hour needed to get the minimum required for the Credit Private.

Brady