V1 Rotate!

Too much vehicle for me and I hate spending money on gas BUT. True story, years ago when my kids were small and I had my business I only drove Suburbans. One night driving home a car ran a red light, t-boned me and sent me into a huge old tree. I hit so hard the rear seat broke it’s mounts but I walked away unharmed. When the paramedics showed up they were running around looking for the driver of the Suburban and couldn’t believe it was me and I was unharmed.

Adam

My little Toyota Corolla does me justice, 38-43 MPG, I can get 4 trips a month on one tank of gas, I cannot complain. I’m sure later on I’ll consider upgrading to a SUV or truck one day…

Brady

After you have you 16 kids you’ll need a school bus :wink:

Adam

And that right there is why I will drive a Suburban for the rest of my life.

Unless GM follows through on removing Apple CarPlay. If they do that, I will have to reconsider.

You’re a UA Capt, you can afford to replace the radio!

Adam

It isn’t 1994 anymore, I do not think you can add CarPlay to a car without having some tacky, add on screen in the car.

Let’s agree to disagree.

Adam

You could come to the dark side and get an Expedition…

Never another Ford. I brought a brand new Mercury in 2008 that was a lemon from day one. Ford refused to take any responsibility for it. After I filed an arbitration complaint I won, but I learned my lesson with Ford.