2 years of professional work or college experience

Greetings, my name is Luis, I am currently working a full time job as a manager at McDonald’s restaurant (with a certification of food safety procedures) and a part time student at Miami Dade college. My question is, what does the 2 year of college experience mean? Is it a specific amount of credit hours? or do I have to be graduated in order to meet the minimum requirements to be considered for ATP?

Similarly with the professional work experience, I have more than 2 years working as a manager at McDonald’s; does it count as professional work experience for ATP purposes?

Luis,

Understand the 2yrs work or school are the minimum requirements for admission but ATP looks at the whole person and every case is different. You’ll need to apply and speak to ATP admin. Only they can make the decision.

Adam

1 Like

Luis,

You really will need to reach out to the admissions department and ask them directly. I would suspect that you meet their criteria, but you need to check with them to be sure.

Chris

1 Like

Luis,

As the others have mentioned, Admissions is who you need to speak with. Since your post 3D ago, have you reached out?

Brady

Hi Brady, yes. This was their response!

Luis,

Great! Give them a call and start following the enrollment process that ATP has!

Brady