ATP during the outbreak

As I have mentioned here a couple of times, I am set to start atp Jacksonville on July 13. My question is to anyone currently at an atp location. Has there been any talk or concern about suspending enrollment or lessons during all of this, or should I even concern myself with that at all? On a side note, I believe I will be ready to take my PAR next week or so. Thanks in advance for any responses

I’m also wondering the same thing, starting in Denver in July.

I just spoke with ATP admin on this topic. For students that have questions, they should call Training Support. ATP is monitoring the situation closely, responding as appropriate for each individual training center, and modifying policies as need be.

3 Likes

This is what ATP has posted about the outbreak: https://atpflightschool.com/news/2020-03-18-covid-19-announcement.html

I won’t even bother commenting on details because of how fast everything is changing, but I can say they are being accommodating to students and taking reasonable safety measures so far.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I am going to continue planning to attend in July as scheduled. Hopefully things will have eased up by then anyways

One other thing which I didn’t see is that they have postponed future CFI academy classes and new CFI indoc to the end of May. CFI indoc will also no longer be offered in Phoenix, only Jacksonville.