Choosing The Right University

Hello everyone!

I am happy to say I have completed the ACPP on 7/26 and now I am looking into what’s next. I currently only hold my associates degree and would like recommendations from others on where they received their bachelors degree! I am curious about which institution provides the best aviation degree (looking into affordability and quality of course material). I looked through previous threads and could not really find much. I have an interview with United Aviate next month so I am starting to feel the pressure of getting the work done. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

1 Like

Ryan,

There are a number of schools out there offering BA/BS online programs. It’s look for one that will give you credit for your licenses and ratings to further expedite things. Embry Riddle and Utah Valley U are 2 of the most popular but there are others. I’d do some Goggling and make some calls. Compare credits, prices etc and see what makes the most sense to you.

Adam

Ryan,

To begin with, congratulations on finishing the Airline Career Pilot Program, that is an awesome accomplishment!

The college names I hear the most are Embry Riddle and Utah Valley University, but there are many others as well. Do some research and see which one works the best for you. I would encourage you to find a school that has a physical campus, even if you do not attend it.

Chris