Endorsement

Hello everyone, I know this will be a stupid question to ask, the endorsement that ATP instructor gave me does that work for any testing center or i have to specifically go to ATP and do the exam ?

Chris,

Not a stupid question! If your instructor endorsed you for the written exam, you can take it anywhere. Just schedule it on PSI for whenever you are available at the nearest location.

Roscoe

Chris,

This is a good question, in fact, the simple answer is - once your instructor gives you the endorsement for the written test, you may go to any PSI center and take it as long as it is a FAA PSI testing center. If your training center has a PSI testing center, I would choose that location before going anywhere else.

Brady

Chris,

Good luck on your written exam. Let us know how it goes! Of course, let us know if you have any other questions. We’re here to help!

Hannah

Hello, i passed my PAR (80%) and recently also passed my IRA (95%), i’m taking my FII tomorrow, my question is i’m starting on november and i’m also in a waiting list if they have anything before November, but i need to travel to out of country for 1 month due to family emergency (i will be back before my start date),but what If i get a call from ATP that they have a starting date earlier than November available and i reject it. Will they cancel my original date that is on november also ? Or not ?

Chris.

Chris,

No, they will not cancel your original start date. That being said, I suggest you call in tomorrow and take your name off the waiting list for an earlier start date.

As an aside, I would really try not to have any more family emergencies that take you out of the country for a month after you have started the program. That kind of time away from flying will have a very negative effect on your training.

Chris

Thank you so much, yeah i have some personal issues i need to finish before my starting date so i don’t have to go out of country when starting my training, and will not have any more emergency needing to go out of country.

Chris.

Chris,

Absolutely give admissions a call to get off the waiting list. If you don’t and you’re given a spot, you will be expected to show earlier. Other students should have the opportunity to move up the list since you’re no longer ready.

Hannah