Last minute questions

I have received my 1st class medical certificate, been approved for both loans. I am planning on attending the Arlington location since I live 15 minutes away from it. I wanted to ask if there were any last minute questions that y’all recommend I should ask/look into before I pull the trigger? Also has anybody attended the Arlington TX location?

No, can’t think of any. My best recommendation is to complete as many of the written exams as possible prior to your start date.

1 Like

Chris,

Can you recommend study material for the tests?

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony,

Once you pay your deposit and secure a start date you’ll be given access to all the study materials.

Adam

Does ATP give the endorsements for the written exams when you get your study kit?

I’m not sure how you’d get your endorsements for the ones after your private, but you get you endorsement for your PAR from the kings school study

Yeah my understanding is that a CFI has to give you an endorsement before you can actually take the written exams. Perhaps ATP includes this in the study kit once you get a start date.

Joshua,

Yes. If you’re close to an ATP location and can show an instructor proof of successful practice exams they can sign you off or you can send those practice exams to Kings or Sheppard for the endorsement.

Adam

1 Like

Joshua,

Take screenshots of 3 Sheppard practice exams of 90% or better and email them to Training-Support@allatps.com and they’ll send you an endorsement within 24 hours

1 Like

https://atpflightschool.com/faqs/acpp-prep-written-knowledge-tests.html