Envoy June 2024 Schedule - Roscoe

Hey!

A little late, but here is my schedule from last month. A pretty busy month overall. I ended up getting reassigned to a few different flights on two of the trips because of delays and staffing needs. The first trip of the month ended up almost entirely different because our two hour deadhead to Charlotte ended up being just over 5 hours due to a ramp closure in CLT for thunderstorms. We were reassigned to a different flights that included a DFW-ORD flight, which is a rare one for us to operate due to our scope clause with AA. The rest of the month was rather uneventful. Luckily the thunderstorms were much less frequent in DFW, compared to May.

I was about 50 hours shy of 950 hours (the minimum part 121 time to be awarded an upgrade slot) when they did the most recent upgrade bid at the start of July. It didn’t seem like there weren’t many slots for DFW CA available anyways. So for now I’ll keep enjoying my FO seniority and CA pay until my time comes to upgrade. I really enjoyed my TUE-FRI schedule this month and I’ll probably continue to bid for it in the future.

Here was my schedule for the month of June:

Originally Awarded
Block: 72:10
Credit: 75.51
Days Off: 15

Actual
Monthly Flight time: 64.06
Credited time: 83.23 (75.23+ 8.00 hours OT)
Nights away from base: 11
Days off: 13

1 - OFF
2 - OFF
3 - OFF
4 - DFW-CLT(DH) CLT-XNA
5 - XNA-DFW-ORD
6 - ORD-CLT(DH) CLT-HSV
7 - HSV-DFW-LIT-DFW
8 - OFF
9 - DFW-MGM-DFW (OT)
10 - DFW-ICT-DFW-BTR
11 - BTR-DFW-MFE-DFW-HSV
12 - HSV-DFW-OKC-DFW-LFT
13 - LFT-DFW
14 - DFW-BHM-DFW (OT)
15 - OFF
16 - OFF
17 - OFF
18 - DFW-AUS-MSY-AUS-RDU
19 - RDU-CLT(DH) CLT-HHH-CLT-SGF
20 - SGF-DFW-ACT
21 - ACT-DFW-MLU-DFW
22 - OFF
23 - OFF
24 - OFF
25 - DFW-LBB-DFW-BTR
26 - BTR-DFW
27 - DFW-AMA-DFW-CRP
28 - CRP-DFW
29 - OFF
30 - OFF
01 - OFF

The first two pictures were taken as a passenger in the back!

Thanks!

Roscoe

5 Likes

I see a Charlotte ramp! Looked like a fun-filled action month.

Brady

1 Like

Good eye! And we were at a gate where our push doesn’t block the whole alley for you guys! :sweat_smile:

I hope you’re doing well!

Roscoe

1 Like

The dreaded yellow line. :stuck_out_tongue:

Things are well, thanks Roscoe! Hope the same with you.

Brady

1 Like