Headset recommendation

Hannah,

This is only the beginning, hopefully we can stay away from debating pilots watches, then things could really get interesting!

Chris

This is my Breitling. It’s the finest pilot watch made and I love it with all my heart. Before any of you say anything to the contrary I will caution you to tread lightly. It was a gift from my sister when I upgraded to Capt XJT and therefore is beyond reproach. However if you want to comment on my arm hair that’s fine go crazy. :slight_smile:

Adam

2 Likes

See Hannah gets it! Wayyyyy too much time spent on flashlights. Thinking she can see well too :wink:

Adam

Dang… look at that watch. You fancy :slight_smile:

-Hannah

Why yes, yes I am! :wink:

Adam

I’m a Millennial. Apple Watch all day every day! And…it’s rechargeable :laughing:

Aww that new background! Keeps your son close even when you’re away…
I’m on team Apple Watch too…

-Hannah

2 Likes

When I fly, I wear a Victorinox Maverick that my wife gave me:

For overnights, I typically wear an Omega Constellation, F300 series:

The Breitling Navitimer is the quintessential pilot’s watch. I have never found the need to wear an E6B on my wrist, but if I ever find myself back in 1944, trying to find Berlin, it might be helpful.

Tory & Hannah,

Timepieces are meant to be Swiss and mechanical. I am in no way surprised that you two millennials chose to wear a computer on your wrists. Perhaps in time you will come to realize that a timepiece is meant to mark the days of our lives and that should be done with a refined style and class.

Chris

1 Like

Those are all fine pieces. Personally, I’d rather wear something that does more than tell time and doesn’t look like something my dad, who would be 62, would wear. However, I am very proud to wear my Dad’s Movado on special occasions which I just had engraved. Clearly I need an Apple Watch because I’d never be able to tell time with my Dad’s :laughing:

Tory,

That is a classic Movado, very nice piece.

Chris

1 Like

Tory,

I in fact too would not be able to tell time on the watch, very clean and ‘sleek’ look.

Brady

1 Like

You kids are killing me here! I recently did a trip and one of the FAs complained the alarm clock in his room was broken because it was 10min fast. I said so? He said you don’t set clocks it’s automatic.

People don’t use sundials anymore but I certainly know how. Knowledge is never a bad thing nor something you can have too much of.

Adam

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This transcends all logic. I make fun of my Millennialism, but this belongs in it’s own category.

1 Like

Listen you can’t make this stuff up!

Adam

1 Like

And to think, it all started with a flashlight :joy::joy:

3 Likes

What’s next…Sunglasses? :dark_sunglasses:

Oh I don’t doubt it

Well now that you mentioned it…kidding! :grin:

1 Like

:joy: I just spent the last week trying to decide on that one!

2 Likes