My Experience 2017-Present Day

Hello everyone!,

It has been quite a while since I’ve last posted on here. First and foremost I would like to extend a huge shoutout to all the mentors who have graciously provided from their time and have helped guide us in the correct direction.

It has been almost six years since I first started ATP (time really flies, pun intended), flew for PSA Airlines and am now flying for Spirit Airlines. I am very happy with my journey and have decided to reflect and write about my experience in my blog which I’ll link below. I really enjoy what I do and wish those who are considering attending ATP or those currently in the program, much success.

To anyone reading this, remember that only you can decide what is best for yourself. Trust the process!

3 Likes

Where can I find your blog, señor? Glad to see you back!

1 Like

Angel,

Welcome back to the forum, it’s a pleasure to see a former alumni return! I checked your profile, I didn’t see a blog, feel free to share your experiences with everyone. :slight_smile:

Brady

1 Like

Angel,

For several legal reasons, we are not allowed to link to outside blogs. If you want to post your experience directly here, we would love to read it!

Chris

2 Likes

Hey Sergey! It’s great to hear about you once more! It should be linked on my profile. Currently in the process of writing and making changes to it so it will look good. Best wishes brother!

1 Like

Angel,

Glad to hear you’re doing so well! It’s great you want to share the experience with others with your own blog. It’s what I love most about this industry. Everyone is always willing to help the next pilot make it as well. Hope to be able to read some of it here if you’d be interested in sharing!! :slight_smile:

Hannah

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone! It’s nice to be back and give back. I’ll be sure to share here as well!