Possible Plan

Hello again guys!

So after consulting several people and giving it great thought, I came up with a plan that may work and want to run it by the airline pilots on the site.

Here it is - I complete my associates in Business Administration , begin ATP ,complete training, start making money and building hours, get hired by a regional, then complete my bachelors online. The reason I like this plan is because I
1)Will get 2 years off of what I need for my bachelors
2)Will be able to start working sooner as a pilot and pay off dept
3) Give me something to do while working at a regional

Please give your feedback!

Best Regards ,
Khalid Biary

Khalid,

We recommend this route to anyone that is itching to fly but also
understands the importance of an education. I approve.

Tory

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response Tory!

I guess I’ll be seeing you guys at ATP soon as I’m in high school (senior)but am already half way done with getting my associates. I should be applying to ATP sometime late 2018! Can’t wait to start

1 Like

Oh , one more thing. Do airlines look down upon online bachelor degrees?

Khalid,

I love your plan, I think it is spot on and is exactly what I would recommend.

Chris

Khalid,

As long as the online degree is from a reputable institution, such as Embry-Riddle, you should be fine. I would stay away from the University of Phoenix type schools.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Just curious, what’s wrong with the University of Phoenix?

Khalid Biary

Khalid,

U of P is a “for profit” school. I suggest you Google that and see what you think.

Adam

Khalid,

As a for profit college, they have an incredibly high dropout rate and a very high loan default rate. They also are simply not respected in the education community. Do some research on them, you will find out lots of interesting information.

Chris