I’m Yasir Haji
Last year i moved from my home country (Somalia) to the U.S, And i have been here for the last 6 months, i graduated high school in my homeland, and i have a certificate for that.
I have always dreamt about being a pilot since i was younger and I’m thinking of making the career change and following my dreams.
My question is, can i start ATP with my certificate from Somalia or it’s compulsory to get a certificate of High school in the U.S? And does ATP offer jobs after completing the program?


First and foremost to train with ATP you must be a US citizen or have permanent resident status. The same goes to work as a pilot in the US. If you are then I believe your certificate should be fine but you need to verify with ATP Admin.