Skyborne and Lift

I have been trying to get info about Lift and Skyborne. What I’ve been seeing so far looks like a real mixed bag. I’d like to get it straight from the horse’s mouth, anyone who is currently going to or recently moved on from one of these schools. Is either of them worth it, are there much better options?

Kevin,

Look up in the upper left of this forum, underneath that destination marker, there’s a little logo → That’s ATP! You will not find anyone here on the forum that is current participant in Lift or Skyborne. What I can tell you is all the airline mentors and graduates on this forum at ATP graduates, who have successfully completed ATP’s ACPP! I am pretty confident that I could bet 1 in every 8 or 9 airline pilot, is an ATP graduate. There’s 160,000 current ATP certificate holders currently out there…

To be honest, I can’t find a flight school that competes with ATP’s statistics when it comes to numbers…

Brady

Hmmmm, invest my money (and future) in a flight school that’s been around a few years with few successes OR ATP with 40yrs of training pilots ONLY for the airlines, created the 0- hero program which Life and Skybourne modeled there’s from, and have had over 1,000 pilots hired in the last year alone?

That’s a tough one :wink:

Adam