Start Date: April

I booked my start date this morning for April 10th! I have already started studying for my Private written and hope to take it soon. Just wondering if anyone has any advice for me between now and then with the 2 month wait period? Thanks!

Logan,

After the PPL take the IRA and as many of the FAA writtens as you can. If you’ve still got free time you’re not studying enough.

Adam

1 Like

Logan,

Congratulations on a start date for April 10th!

I would say once you complete your Private Pilot written to complete the ATP Orientation modules as they are required to be completed for Day 1 attendance. Then after completing those modules, I would work on the remainder of writtens. Plenty of time to get a lot of writtens and required items completed before April 10th.

Brady

1 Like

Logan,

Take as many writtens as possible. It will probably take you all two months, but you might just be able to knock all of them out before starting.

Chris

1 Like

Adam, Brady and Chris thank you for your advice! I’m definitely planning on getting good use out of these next 2 months and coming in at a good spot on the writtens.

Logan,

Anytime. Let us know how else we can help you.

Chris

Logan,

One more thing, we love seeing pictures of achievements throughout the program. :wink:

First solo, checkride passes, etc.

Brady

1 Like

Will do!! Thanks Brady!