To get into ATP

What is the acceptances rate to get into ATP. It is pretty competitive to get in.

Adrian,

ATP does not publish acceptance rates. Yes, ATP is rather competitive to get into.

Chris

Adrian,

Acceptance into ATP is highly competitive and the only way to know if you’ll be accepted is to apply and complete the enrollment steps.

Brady

Hey Adrian, Admissions here!

It looks like you a have a couple questions and we would love to address them, feel free to give us a call at your convenience so that we may better assist you.
ATP Admissions is available M-F 8am-7pm EST and our phone number is 904-595-7950.

I have to do this. I’m definitely dragging my feet. :melting_face:

The clock is ticking. :wink:

Brady

Yup, I need to get in touch with admissions to see if I’ll need my PPL first. I’m working on at least doing a few lessons at local flight schools, but financially being able to finance is big. Paying for PPL up front will drain the savings I’m trying to have set aside to make ends meet during ATP full time training and low income flight instructing. We also have to get over to China for a visit. It’s been five years for my wife…

@Martin_Wenzel have you applied yet? The only way you’ll know if you can get in zero time is to apply.

Hannah