ATP Admission Process

Can you explain what the admission process is for ATP Flight School? Also, do they look at your high school transcript for admission or does that not matter? Thanks

Imran,

To start the admissions process you need to call them at 800-255-2877. You will be connected to an admissions counselor who can direct you in the proper steps. I do not believe that they ask to see high school transcripts.

Generally they will ask you to apply for financing (unless you are self pay) and to obtain a first class medical. Once those two criteria are met and you are approved to join the program, you can schedule your class date.

Check out this page for a bit more information: https://atpflightschool.com/airline-career-pilot-program/enrollment.html

Chris

1 Like

How do they verify that you have a High School diploma? Will I need to present my diploma to them or do I just submit a CV?

1 Like

Imran,

I believe a CV is fine but I’d check with admin. Regardless if someone didn’t have one they would only be hurting themselves. To invest almost $100k and then literally not be able to do anything with your licenses and ratings since no operator would hire someone without would be a tremendous waste.

Adam

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like