Steps to Enrollment 3 questions

Do I apply for financing first or do I take the compass test first? Also, does the financial application have a hard credit inquiry for the cosigner? Finally, when communicating with the recruiter on the phone, they said we were unable to visit the school before starting; is this accurate?

Ricci,

I believe applying for financing is the first step as there’s little point in doing anything else if you can’t secure the funds. For any other questions on financing you need to contact ATPs Finance Dept.

Adam

1 Like

Thank you for the response that helps a lot.

Ricci,

If you meet the prerequisites requirements, the rest of the enrollment process goes as follows:

Financing, admissions flight, securing a start date.

Here is the link for more details:

Hannah

Just to clarify a point, prospective students are not able to contact the training center directly. Prospective students should call the Admissions department to schedule an Admissions Flight. That is their opportunity to tour the facility, ask questions and go flying.

Chris

Ricci,

If you secure financing first, your Admission Flight is covered (free), then after successful completion and acceptance can secure start date.

You will have to contact Admissions directly to schedule an Admission/Introductory Flight; (904) 595-7950. The office is open M-F 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET.

Brady