Today is the day

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Today I’m taking my intro flight ( in less than 3 hours now ):sunglasses::airplane: I’ll update you guys later about it.
I’m so excited :grin:

You should be excited! Have fun! We want a full report!

For the record I just landed in Tokyo where it’s Saturday night but I’m still on Hawaii time where it’s early Sat morning so either works :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like

Lol. Thanks a lot Adam. I will give a full report about it later :airplane:

Manno,

Enjoy the flight. Don’t worry about being a perfect pilot, greasing the landings or anything like that. Just relax and think about it this is something you want to do for a living. Perfecting the flying comes much later.

Chris

1 Like

Thanks a lot Chris.
I loved it. It was a great experience. I’m definitely going for it. I needed to get a feel for it and see what it’s like. It was a little bumpy but I expected that in a cessna 152. The landing was not easy, she wanted me to do it but I wasn’t comfortable so I told her no :grin: safety first :sunglasses:.

Sounds great! Congrats again!

Adam

Hello Adam.
I did it :sunglasses::airplane: I loved it. But I gotta be honest, I was a little nervous and excited at the same time. The pilot was very professional and made sure I was comfortable. She had me taxi the airplane ( which was a lot harder than I thought { trying to stay on the yellow line } wasn’t easy for me. ) we too off and she gave me the controls and it was very to fly the airplane.
To me it was easier than to taxi the airplane and make sure to stay on the yellow line.
She wanted me to do the landing but I really wasn’t comfortable with that. I told her, and she did it.
Great experience. I loved it.
Now definitely I’ll go for it since I have a feel for it now.

As Chris said it was your first time, don’t expect anywhere near perfect. Not quite sure why but everyone (not picking on you Manny) thinks they can just jump in the cockpit and fly like they’re Yeager? Being a little nervous is also fine (fear of heights is actually a fairly innate phobia) as long as you weren’t terrified it’s all good.

Glad you had fun, keep it going.

Adam

1 Like

Thanks Adam.
No I was not terrified. Actually I enjoyed it. It was awesome. I can’t wait to go back flying again :grinning: