Real Answers from Real Pilots

Working in USA

After completion of course in ATP Flight School can i work in USA??? Because i will be having FAA license after graduating from ATP Flight School and i am a international student and how easy is it get job in airlines


In order to work as a pilot in the USA you need to be a citizen or have resident status. Doesn’t matter whether you have an FAA license or not.