Writtens that can be done at PPL stage prior to ATP?

Chase,

That is correct. Again there may be a handful of questions you haven’t seen before but they share the same test bank.

Adam

1 Like

Chase,
The ATP program doesn’t require taking them at the same time like the IRA/FII. The FIA data base has a significant amount of similar questions from the CAX, however there are more different than say the IRA/FII. With that being said, if you want to go ahead and take them at the same time, you absolutely can!

1 Like

Chase,

I took them at the same time. Just study the extra FIA questions as well.

Chris

Chris,
Since I only have Sheppard CAX right now, what resource are you referring to when you said “study the extra FIA questions”? Thanks,

Chase

Chase,

I believe he means go through the FIA study material as well before you take the exam. When you do you’ll see alot of overlap.

Adam

1 Like

Chase,

You might need to call ATP Admin to see about gaining access to the FIA study material. If it is not provided in the course, I would simply buy one of the written exam question books, there is no need to purchase a whole separate course.

Chris

1 Like

Chase,
Most students treat them as separate exams just as ATP has separate test dates set aside within your program outline. If you want to try and take both at the same time under the cax database study course, more power to ya. You’ll save about $60 on not paying for the FIA study course. But most students get the FIA after taking the cax and go through the entire question bank using the protocol. It’s about 600 questions.

-Hannah

1 Like