ATP Flight School Complete

Good morning everyone,

Just giving an update, I completed the ACPP on September 3rd! I have been busy since then, my wife and I are expecting our 2nd child in January so at the moment I am working a job in the oilfield while flying on the weekends to stay current and build hours. I have made contact with some pilots on the corporate side near me that are trying to help me get some turbine time as well while I work and save some money. I enjoyed getting to do my flying at ATP and look forward to be able to hear other people’s experiences and be active in this community! Thank y’all for all the help through my time here. I will remain active, as I enjoy getting to hear everyone’s experiences and to help people like I was helped through my ACPP.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Congrats Kyle!

Please keep us posted as you progress.

Adam

Kyle,
Congrats! That’s a huge accomplishment. Are you thinking about using your CFI to instruct some as well? Also, any right seat turbine time you can get will help. Even if you can’t log it, do it for the learning experience. Trust me, it will help you later on during initial 121 training. Plus, a good pilot is always learning :slight_smile:
-Hannah

Congrats on everything! The program, the jobs and the baby! You got your hands full! :blush:

I hope you land one of those corporate gigs soon! Keep us posted.

Tory

Kyle,

Congratulations on finishing the program! Please do keep us up to date and keep flying.

Chris

Kyle,

Congratulations on completing the program!

Addison

Kyle,

Congratulations on your completion! This is a big step forward and it only grows from here.

Best of luck with your second newborn coming up, wishing you and your family all the best.

Brady

Thank y’all! I’m hoping to still be able to use my CFI even if it is just a little bit. I will for sure keep y’all posted on any updates I get, this route may take me a little longer but I know I will get there someday!

1 Like