Cheaper Housing

If I have found cheaper housing around the airport I want to go to should I take the opportunity and go there instead or should I pay for the housing when it becomes available?

Carter,

I’m confused about what you’re asking. Are you considering waiting for ATP housing to be available or renting on your own? If you start soon and there currently isn any housing options open with ATP, I would go with the cheaper housing you found. It takes time to establish and if it isn’t available yet, you’ll want to make sure you get something secured before your start date.

The only real benefits of ATP housing is being able to have a flexible agreement (not locked in to a year long lease), having fellow students as roommates to study with, and that you can include it in the total cost of your program. However, you can request additional living expenses being added to your loan and then you take that to put towards your non-affiliated housing costs.

Hannah

Carter,

I’m also confused as to what you’re asking or looking for here. If you have an opportunity to utilize ATP’s housing, I recommend taking that because you have a greater chance to be grouped with students that you can work and study together with on the days you’re not at the training center. Sometimes finding a place to rent can be difficult as you have term lengths and other variable costs that you can’t control, but ATP provides you with a fixed cost which includes the utilities.

Brady

You answered exactly what I was asking thank you so much!!!

Thank you, you answered exactly what I was asking!!

Carter,

Anytime, please let us know if there is anything else we can help out with.

Brady