Class Date

Hello, just a quick question to see if anyone has any insight about this. I have a class date starting 10/2 at MMU. I called for a class date back around the end of May and they told me they had a few slots for June. That following week I took an admissions flight and called again a week later to schedule a class start date. They told me that the next earliest start date was 10/2 at the MMU location. Since I told them I would prefer to start earlier than later, they informed me that they would let me know if there are any cancellations or openings for a earlier date. During the first month and a half, I first thought this was a blessing as I started to study for my writtens and prepare. However I’m now about to take my CAX soon which will be my fifth written, and getting these exams done happened to go faster than I expected. Should I call to see if there are any openings for a earlier start date or is my class date already finalized and cannot be changed?

Like always thanks for the help!

Daniel,

If they told you that they would let you know if there was a sooner class date, I don’t think they’d forget about you. I don’t think it would hurt to check later this month with the TSS or Admissions if someone did drop out, but rarely once people put a deposit down does someone actually drop out - it’s non-refundable.

Congrats on getting through some of your written exams, that is going to be such a blessing!

Brady

Daniel,

I checked with our admissions department, and it does not appear they have anything sooner than your scheduled start date. They have your name on the waitlist in case a sooner date becomes available.

Addison

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like