Financing doubt

I tried financing Whit sallie mae but required cosigner there are other way to reach it? I don’t have a cosigner

Mariel,

Really the only other option is to wait, save your money, build your credit and apply for a lower amount.

Adam

1 Like

Mariel,

I’d recommend reaching out to our finance department - they may have another option for you. Their direct line is 904-595-7946.

Addison

2 Likes

Erik will find you a way if there is one

1 Like

Mariel,

It’s an unsecured loan and at that amount, can be very difficult to secure without the help of a co-signer. If there is anything that can be done to help your situation, Kirk in the finance department would be the one to know. Reach out to them with the number Addison posted below. I hope you can get something worked out!

Hannah

1 Like

This is only an idea that I read on some other post, I’ve not tried it but maybe it would help? If there is ANYONE who might cosign but is hesitant this might convince them. The cosigner can get off the hook after 12 months of on time payments (I’m assuming they still offer this option) so save up 12 months worth of payments and set it aside. The cosigner can see that the first year’s payments are already taken care of and could reduce potential cosigner’s concerns about being stuck with the bill due to your failure to pay because the money is already there.

1 Like

Mason,

That is not a bad idea at all, thanks for sharing.

Chris