Hawaiian airlines doubt

My name is juan
I am cfi making my 1500. I am not pretty sure what regional to choose but I am very interested in HAL (Hawaiian airlines). My dream is to get there and work there. I think the culture and the environment is something that I fit in really well.
I would like an advise of what regional to chose (if they have a preference) also if I can do the initial interview many times ( beacuse maybe in the first time I am not that experienced at all). And I would like to know the possibilities to fly the 787 or 330 or 320 there.
Hawaiian always has been my ultimate goal. I will do my best to get there. HAL is my dream. I will do what ever it takes to be a great employer and college there. I really want advises for experienced people.

Juan,

I will let Adam provide the specifics on Hawaiian as he is our resident expert on them, but I did notice a few things. I would strongly recommend that you work on improving your syntax, spelling and punctuation. While they may seem like small things, they matter as you will be writing resumes and cover letters for the airlines and people will be reviewing you in part based on how you come across on paper. I am not trying to be rude or insulting here, just providing some honest feedback.

Chris

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advises. Yeah I will work hard to improve that.
I was raised in a different country so that’s why I don’t have a perfect English, however I will improve.

Juan,

Hawaiian hires pilots from all Regionals but pilots who fly for Ohana (Empire Airlines) get a guaranteed interview so you might want to look into them. Like all airlines Hawaiian assigns aircraft based on their needs. It not unheard of for a newhire to go straight to the 330 or 321 but you won’t know until you’re ready and that can change. The 787 won’t be here for a few years.

Adam

1 Like

What are the preferred requirements for the airline HAL ? And how much is the payment as a FO and a CAPT ?

Juan,

All that information is available online and I suggest when you get close you do your research on whatever airlines you’re interested in. ALL airlines want you to be knowledgeable about their airline. It demonstrates a genuine interest in the carrier vs the shotgun method of let me apply to EVERYONE and see who calls. If Hawaiian is your goal you’ll spend the time researching and no just asking me doesn’t qualify :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like