How long is School? Will I be able to work during training?

How long is School? Will I be able to work during training?

Darius,

Welcome aboard to the forums, as we always recommend, you should check the FAQ out first to see if there are answers for known questions.

While attending ATP, we can’t control your decision or make you do anything, but it is NOT recommended to work during training. Training at ATP is a 5- or 7- month journey (depending on entry), compressing what you would receive training at a university or another academy into less than a year.

Brady

Darius,

The program is HIGHLY accelerated and takes only 7mos. Keep in mind this training usually takes years and therefore is VERY rigorous and requires 100% dedication to be successful.

As Brady said no one can tell you what to do but attempting to work during the program is a recipe for failure.

Adam

Darius,

Either 7 months or 5 months depending on which entry point. Check out the details in the timeline below:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hannah

Thank you so much. Where is the application portal?

Darius,

Part of being a flight student is learning how to search resources and apply them.

Chris

Darius,

Both Chris and I have linked the appropriate webpage which breaks down the step-by-step process, please visit that and if you have any other questions, we are here to help. :slight_smile:

Brady